9.00am - 4.00pm
For group booking or inquiries please contact:
email@example.com or call 02 9125 5111
All participants must hold a current NSW RCG (Responsible Conduct of Gambling)
What You Learn
- Identify, approach and assist patrons who are showing signs of problematic gambling behaviour
- Refer patron who are experienceing problems with gambling to appropriate support services (including self-exclusion)
- Advise and support venue staff in non-specialist roles to identify and report warning signs of problematic gambling behaviour
- Lead and support a culture of responsible gambling and proactive harm mimisation in your venue
- Understand why you are required to promote the responsible conduct of gambling
What You Get
A certificate of completion.
To add the Advanced Responsible Conduct of Gambling to your NSW Competency Card, visit the competency card self-service portal, this can be done online with the following link Click Here
Materials to Bring
A fully charged laptop is required to complete course work
A current Photo ID and a Current RCG
This course has been developed by Liquor and Gaming NSW and is designed to equip your senior management and leadership teams with the strategies and resources required to support their venue.
Throughout the course, you will strengthen your management skills to enable you to effectively anticipate, prevent and manage high-intensity situations and assist you with the skills and knowledge required to support patrons, staff and the broader community.
This will assist your venue in implementing a proactive approach to harm minimisation and effective gaming management.
In the case of gaming, this means that every venue is responsible for proactively minimising any harm that might be associated with gaming activities by actively promoting a culture of compliance and a proactive approach to harm minimisation associated with gaming.