Locations and Parking
Weekday and Weeknight Courses
Participants are requested to enter at the William Angliss Institute main entrance - Building A, 555 La Trobe Street, Melbourne. Directional signage will provide further classroom/kitchen information.
Participants are requested to enter at the Angliss Restaurant foyer, 550 Little Lonsdale Street, Melbourne. A member of staff will meet you and escort you to your kitchen.
All coffee course participants are requested to enter at the William Angliss Institute Coffee Academy entrance - Ground Floor, Building D at 555 La Trobe Street just down from the main Institute entrance.
- William Angliss Institute is a short distance from both Flagstaff train station and Southern Cross train station.
- The number 24, number 30 trams and the free City Circle tram stop right outside the Institute's Building A main entrance at 555 La Trobe Street.
The Institute does not have any onsite parking facilities for students. Metered parking is available on La Trobe Street, Little Lonsdale Street and Spencer Street (carefully check parking rules and rates).
- Wilsons Parking - Southern Cross Corner Spencer and Lonsdale Streets
- Melbourne Care Park - Corner of Little Lonsdale Street and Merriman Lane
- Melbourne Ace Parking - 612 Lonsdale Street
Participants are requested to enter at William Angliss Institute, First Floor, 11 Bowden Street, Alexandria, NSW 2015. You will be given directions to the appropriate classroom at Reception.
William Angliss Institute is approximately an 800m walk from Green Square Station.
The Institute does not have any onsite parking facilities on site.
There is free street parking on Bowden St opposite the campus, Mandible St and parts of Wyndham St. McEvoy St near the corner of Bowden St does have free parking at certain times of the day as it is a Clearway in the morning and afternoon.
Please check local signs as parking conditions change regularly due to road works. Please be aware of bus zones, no stopping zones and spaces restricted to residents with parking permits.
There is paid secure parking in Bowden Street and nearby Fountain St, next to Campos Coffee. Please click here for daily rates and to book online.