Locations and Parking
Weekday and Weeknight Courses
Participants are requested to enter at the William Angliss Institute main entrance - Building A, 555 La Trobe Street, Melbourne. Directional signage will provide further classroom/kitchen information.
Participants are requested to enter at the Angliss Restaurant foyer, 550 Little Lonsdale Street, Melbourne. A member of staff will meet you and escort you to your kitchen.
All coffee course participants are requested to enter at the William Angliss Institute Coffee Academy entrance - Ground Floor, Building D at 555 La Trobe Street just down from the main Institute entrance.
- William Angliss Institute is a short distance from both Flagstaff train station and Southern Cross train station.
- The number 24, number 30 trams and the free City Circle tram stop right outside the Institute's Building A main entrance at 555 La Trobe Street.
The Institute does not have any onsite parking facilities for students. Metered parking is available on La Trobe Street, Little Lonsdale Street and Spencer Street (carefully check parking rules and rates).
- Wilsons Parking - Southern Cross Corner Spencer and Lonsdale Streets
- Melbourne Care Park - Corner of Little Lonsdale Street and Merriman Lane
- Melbourne Ace Parking - 612 Lonsdale Street
Participants are requested to enter at William Angliss Institute reception, Ground floor, Readers Digest Building, 26-32 Waterloo Street, Surry Hills. You will be given directions to the appropriate classroom at Reception.
William Angliss Institute is only a short walk from Central Station where buses and trains heading in all directions run regularly.
The Institute does not have any onsite parking facilities for students. Metered parking is available on Waterloo Street and surrounding streets.
- Secure Parking – Holt Street
- Y Hotel Hyde Park – Wentworth Avenue
- Wilson Parking George Street – George Street