New dates coming soon
What You Learn
Participate in practical activities and skills sets.
Gain experience in practical café and restaurant settings.
Basic food and beverage service skills required for employment in Hospitality.
What You Get
Accredited Victorian RSA Certificate
A Nationally Recognised Statement of Attainment for the unit of competency 'SITXFSA001 - Use hygienic practices for food safety'.
Certificate of participation for ABC Espresso Making and Food and Beverage Service
Materials to Bring
Photo Identification (ie. drivers license, passport, etc).
It is recommended that participants wear soft soled flat, enclosed, shoes and clean comfortable clothing. Long hair should be tied up.
William Angliss Institute introduces a quality program that gives you compliance skills and knowledge to work in the hospitality industry. This program covers the basic food and beverage service skills required for employment in hospitality venues. Upon successful completion you will have aquired foundation skills in customer sevice and hosptitality skills (including accredited certification in RSA and food handlers) giving you an advantage when applying for casual or part time jobs within pubs, clubs, restaurants, cafés, catering operations and hotels…just to name a few!
Participants will be able to participate in practical activities and skills sets and gain experience in practical bar, café and restaurant settings
The program includes:
- Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) Victoria - accredited unit(Please choose either face to face or zoom class)
- ABC of Espresso Making
- Food Handlers - Hospitality Sector - accredited unit(Please choose either face to face or zoom)
- Food and Beverage Service
Who should apply?
- Year 12 students wanting to further your education
- Year 12 students preparing for a gap year
- Students of a discipline other than Hospitality
- Others seeking basic skills to enter a Hospitality workplace