The Certification in Incentive, Conference & Event Management – Level 1 is a distance learning course of 5 modules suitable for people involved in IC&E projects with roles in customer companies, agencies and in the supply of goods & services to the IC&E industry.
The course has been developed by the Incentive, Conference & Events Society Asia-Pacific (ICESAP) in partnership with William Angliss Institute and is designed to provide you with background information and some tools that you can use to help plan your next incentive, conference or event.
Each unit focuses on a particular area of the industry and provides an introduction to what you will need to consider when undertaking such projects and contains insights from highly-regarded industry experts, a series of lessons to explore the detail underpinning the checklist tool and a unit assessment quiz to check your understanding of the concepts.
By having a sound understanding of the industry, stakeholders can better address the objectives of their clients, work more effectively with suppliers and deliver IC&E projects to the standards demanded by clients.
If you are seeking employment within the ICE industry, this E-learning module will be a platform to gain some insights within and outside the industry.
Please note: The course is best viewed on Firefox or Chrome. A good understanding of written and spoken English is required to understand this module.
What you get
- Certification of Incentive, Conference & Event Management – Level 1 by the Incentive, Conference & Events Society Asia-Pacific (ICESAP) in partnership with William Angliss Institute.
- IC&E accreditation is globally recognised by their members and issued in collaboration with education partner, William Angliss Institute, Asia Pacific’s leading Hospitality Tourism and Events Training Institute.
- There will be a Level 2 progression of the course in time to come.
What you learn
- Current information about the Incentive (Travel), Conference and Event (IC&E) industry globally
- Overview of project management fundamentals essential to delivering an IC&E project
- Insights into IC& E industry by senior industry employees.
The Incentive, Conference and Events Society Asia-Pacific (ICESAP) would like to acknowledge the contributions of the following organisations: - BI Worldwide, mci, uniplan tm and principle partners Accor Hotels.
"AUD fees shown are the approximate value of USD fees based on exchange rates at time of course development."
For enquiries and more information, please contact:
Adeline Rajamanickam (Industry Training Coordinator) Email: email@example.com