Please refer to Schedule below.
6pm to 9pm - Monday and Wednesday for 8 weeks, commencing on 16 May 2016.
May 16,18, 23, 25, 30
June 1, 6, 8, 15, 20, 22, 27, 29,
July 4, 6, 11
What You Learn
· An overview of the Vocational Education and Training system
· How to design and deliver exciting, useful training
· An ability to realistically assess people’s level of skill
What You Get
· A nationally recognised qualification
· A capacity to train and assess in a wide range of situations
· An opportunity to learn from and network with training industry thought leaders
Materials to Bring
· Notebook / iPad
· Paper and pen
· An inquiring mind
The TAE40110 - Certificate IV in Training and Assessment is a nationally recognised qualification which provides you with the skills to design deliver and assess quality training for a range of people both within the Vocational Education area and beyond. By completing the 10 units in the Certificate you will be able to work within a range of exciting areas such:
- training and assessing staff within various enterprises
- training and assessing on behalf of Registered training organisations,
- training needs analysis,
- consultancy services relating to vocational training.