Please refer to the dates tab above.
What You Learn
How to adjust and set the grinder
Where coffee beans are grown, how they are harvested, processed and selected for roasting and blending.
How to texture milk consistently and process espresso coffee orders
What You Get
Practical espresso making experience
Certificate of Participation
Detailed resource book
Materials to Bring
It is recommended that participants wear soft soled flat shoes and clean comfortable clothing. Long hair should be tied up.
This is an advanced course and students must have industry experience or have completed ABC of Espresso making as a pre-requisite. This course covers the advanced skills and knowledge needed to prepare and serve espresso coffee, including:
- factors that effect the extraction rate of espresso
- setting and adjusting the coffee grinder
- advanced milk texturing
- advanced coffee menu and order processing
- the coffee industry, including coffee cultivantion and processing, roasting and blending
- taste and analysis of a selection of coffees